Amdocs is looking for an experienced usability expert + user-centered-design professional with strong passion for designing exceptional user experiences. You will become part of a community of usability experts in Amdocs engaged in projects ranging from prototypes to large scale applications, from standard desktop/web applications to TV & Mobile applications, from internal Amdocs interfaces to external customer web sites. Working for a large international company, you will be become familiar with Amdocs’ business segments and have a chance to impact and create user-centered UI designs for service providers from all over the world.
What will your job look like?
- You will Understand and translate strategic company goals, business requirements, and user tasks and expectations into compelling user experiences;
- You will create interfaces that take into consideration content, navigational structure, human-machine interaction, and non functional constrains;
- You will prepare wireframes and/or storyboards. Review with key stakeholders, make adjustments based on feedback and obtain final approval;
- You will collaborate with customer, design and development teams during design phases and subsequent development support cycles
- You will collaborate with interactive designers to ensure concepts and designs are consistent with the overall branding strategy and marketing initiatives;
- You will employ and execute a wide range of usability tools, such as heuristic review, metrics, usability testing, etc. either as part of design projects or as standalone activities
- Yo uwill provide guidance / review feedback on how to improve usability of existing software