Mandatory Skills & Requirements:
· Native English speaker with strong written and verbal skills
· Capable of leading and managing multi-disciplinary projects - online and offline
· Web 2.0 skills - managing websites in CMS and static HTML (a plus), knowledge of 2.0 digital marketing tools (analytics, IFTTT, Mailchimp et al)
· Experience with Enterprise B2B marketing - leading PR/AR strategy and execution, enterprise marketing and sales tools (presentations, demos, brochures, case studies and more)
· Experience organizing industry events as well as informal developer events (such as meetups and hackathons)
· In-depth, hands-on experience with social media marketing, including the traditional and more niche platforms (e.g. Tumblr, Reddit, Slideshare and more)
· Experience with Marketing Automation and analytics tooling (Hubspot, Mixpanel etc.) - A plus.
· Strong tech and digital orientation - knowledge of open source, cloud and networking industry - A plus.
· Experience with a product with an adoption-based model - A plus
· Experience with graphic and video editing programs - A plus
· Team Player
· Self-motivated, self-starter who is a creative thinker